By Derek Magill
When it comes to the economy, the 21st century is going to be more and more about experience than stuff. As we’ve written elsewhere, we’re dematerializing and decentralizing.
In this video, Voice & Exit Co-founder Max Borders innumerates five facets of the new, evolving “Experience Economy” to a group of students in Austin. They are:
- The Hedonic – Helping people have pleasure.
- The Aesthetic – Helping people experience beauty.
- The Communitarian – Helping people find connection with others.
- The Optimized – Helping people perform better.
- The Meaningful – Helping people find purpose or life meaning.
If you ever attend Voice & Exit, you’ll find all five of these facets.